PERFECT PEACE AND PRIVACY! Take a beautiful 168 acres of mixed meadows, ponds, rock outcroppings, completely surrounded by Black Hills National Forest, and add a one-of-a-kind custom designed squared log home, artist studio/guest cabin, and 3+ stall garage and you have one amazing private retreat. Just 8 miles from beautiful Custer! Right in the heart of USFS lands that lead to miles and miles of USFS for riding, hunting, hiking enjoyment. Don't forget that the original owner was an artist and his Man with Wings sculpture is set high on a rock overlooking your drive in to the home. The original name of this property is, appropriately, Angels Rest
Visit this property's other website
Faith Lewis of Lewis Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Black Hills,
Vol. 13, Issue 07, Page 11.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Viking Professional
- Washer/Dryer Inc.
- Basement: Walk/out unfinished
- Exterior Construction: White Pine Squared- Log
- Garage: 3 stall attached
- Porch/Deck: Overlooking pond
- Fence: perimeter
- View: Ponds, rock outcroppings, meadows, hills
- Artist's Studio.
- Eagle-man Sculpture on top of high rock
- Mature pine trees/ Aspen trees
- rock outcroppings