Hidden Treasure! This breathtaking squared-log home is tucked on its own 168 acres surrounded by Black Hill National Forest for perfect peace and seclusion just minutes from Custer. Home overlooks a graceful pond for trout fishing and amazing wildlife watching. Home was designed and originally owned by artist Lloyd Kreitz, and is appropriately hand crafted like a fine piece of art made of large squared white pine logs from Ontario, Canada, and meticulously assembled by dove tail joinery. Mature, old growth pine on the hills and aspen along the meadows.This package includes a fabulous artist's studio and and a spacious three stall garage. Your truly one-of-a-kind property! MLS#51337 $1,475,000
Faith Lewis of Lewis Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Black Hills,
Vol. 12, Issue 04, Page 24.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Viking Professional
- Washer/Dryer Inc.
- Basement: Walk/out unfinished
- Exterior Construction: White Pine Squared- Log
- Garage: 3 stall attached
- Porch/Deck: Overlooking pond
- Fence: perimeter
- View: Ponds, rock outcroppings, meadows, hills
- Artist's Studio.
- Eagle-man Sculpture on top of high rock
- Mature pine trees/ Aspen trees
- rock outcroppings